Term & Conditions
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we (COMMCAST WiFi COMMCAST HOTSPOT, Commcast Telelinks Private Limited) hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the wifi it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
For any requests or similar suggestions, we encourage you to write to us at [email protected]
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. All Jurisdiction procedures will carry in Ratlam.
- We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read the terms and conditions of Razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Want to know more about our company or for any other work please click on the inquiry button. We will connect with you in a very short time.